All Fair Go Casinos transactions are simple and easy to make using modern technology. Players have a myriad of safe, secure options to choose from. Interestingly, the methods used to make deposits can also be used to withdraw.
The standard type of banking methods used in Fair-Go Casinos includes the following:
- Master Card;
- Bank Transfer;
All the methods highlighted above offer security and faster options for either withdrawing or depositing. However, cryptocurrencies are the quickest and most used by most players. Other payment methods like e-wallet, mobile payment and prepaid cards are also popular among fair-go casino players because they are faster.
The player has to check the Fair Go Casinos’ payment page to ensure the chosen banking method is still in operation.
The table below shows various payment methods used to make deposits and withdrawals at Fair Go Casinos in Australia.
|Options||Banking Type||Top up LimitsAUD||Withdrawal Limits AUD||Cash Out Processing Time|
|Bitcoin||Crypto Service||75-10000||75-4000||0-24 Hrs|
|Master Card||Credit Card||15-2000||15-4000||Maximum 1 week|
|Visa||Credit Card||15-2000||15-4000||Maximum 1 week|
|Skrill||e- wallet||–||15-4000||12-24 Hrs|
The player will be required to provide identity documents for all these transaction methods. The system will ask for proof of identity if the identification documents are not prompted at the beginning of any deposit or withdrawal.
How to Deposit Funds
Making deposits on your Fair go casino aus will earn you massive bonuses. Depositing is not complicated:
- Select your favorite game and review the rules.
- See if you qualify for any Fair Go bonuses. If that’s the case, give them a try and deposit money the next time.
- If you need help, click the button after checking the minimum deposit amount.
- Your choice will be the method and the sum of money you wish to invest. Pay close attention to this step and any restrictions imposed by the bank of your choice.
- Wait until this money is loaded into your account and confirm your intentions.
- Start enjoying the many thrilling slot machines and other casino games!
Withdrawing Your Winnings
Withdrawals cannot be avoided if there is a way to postpone making a deposit. However, only a few players would prefer to forego extra cash. As it is the law, you will only be able to withdraw money if you have made deposits, so don’t be shocked if you don’t receive any.
If we compare the withdrawal methods to the deposit methods, there are noticeably fewer withdrawal options. It does not imply that they are inferior or less trustworthy. For this transaction, you may use Skrill, Neteller, or Bitcoin. In contrast to deposits, bank transfers are also an option for it. Visa, MasterCard, and MasterCard are not accepted for it.
Even though there are few options available for this operation, the restrictions are manageable. Each method needs to be verified separately because they can vary from bank to bank. For instance, the minimum for Skrill is $1,000 if you withdraw once and $20,000 if you withdraw once a month. The maximum is also high, ranging from $5,000 for a single transaction to $50,000 per month. Other options may have lower minimum and maximum values.
To withdraw your money, you don’t need to be an experienced player:
- Determine whether the withdrawal method you want to use is available by choosing it.
- Choose your desired withdrawal amounts per the limits.
- Enter all the necessary details, including the card number and password.
- Once the payment has been confirmed, wait a while for your winnings to appear on your bank card.